Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy early Halloween

We carved our "pumpa" (pronounce that like "poom-pah") tonight, and I just wanted to show-off the results before bed. Feeling much better today, headache-wise, plus got my 10-page final paper submitted this afternoon, which feels pretty good as well.

On a side note, we're invited to a Halloween party on Saturday, and the theme is "film/movies." Anyone have a simple costume suggestion that Scott and I could pull off? Scott wanted to be McLovin, but his hair is just too long.

Unfortunately we burnt our attempt at roasted pumpkin seeds, but the pumpkin's still happy.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Juno and that dude (scott probably already owns yellow running shorts, and if he doesn't, he should!!)

Tim said...

Happy actual Halloween. :) As for ideas, how 'bout: Benny and Joon, Bonnie and Clyde, Proctor and Gamble (wait that doesn't work...), Papa Smurf and Smurfette, Pacman and Ms. Pacman...

That's all I got. :)

the kilipino said...

omg. i love that you guys havent posted anything since halloween.

love and miss you!!